Copyright & New Media Law
Trial Subscription License Agreement
Digital Information Law, owner of Copyright & New Media Law (“the Journal”) provides trial subscriptions so that interested readers who are considering purchasing full subscriptions may have access to the Journal and other subscriber-only resources for evaluation purposes. For this reason, the terms of the License Agreement are much more restrictive than the terms of the Subscriber License Agreements for full subscriptions.
Your trial subscription to the Journal provides access via the website located at copyrightandnewmedialaw.com (the “Website”) to pdf files of each issue of the Journal, searchable full text of individual articles and other content from the Journal, and to additional resources available only to subscribers (collectively, the “Content”).
By purchasing a trial subscription to the Journal, You agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
- Access. You may not share your login information with anyone else or otherwise assist or allow others to access Content, except that, if you are evaluating the Journal for possible purchase by your employer, you may share your access with other employees of your company, institution, or organization only for purposes of such evaluation.
- Downloading, Copying, and Other Uses.
- You may download and/or print a single copy of limited amounts of Content solely for the purpose of evaluating the Journal for possible purchase.
- You may not make further copies, regardless of format or medium, of downloaded or printed Content.
- All downloaded and printed Content must be deleted or otherwise destroyed upon expiration of your trial subscription.
- You may not engage in, or assist others in engaging in, any of the following with regard to any of the Content:
- Creating derivatives (new works) of
- Merging with other content
- Distributing or transmitting in any format or medium
- Publicly displaying in any format or medium
- Using in any way that may compete with Digital Information Law’s sale of the Journal in any format or medium.
We hope you enjoy your trial!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions: